TAS Automatic sludge
water discharge system
reducing sludge with a
cleaning free technology
How it works
Finally, a fully automated and reliable automatic sludge water discharge system!
- For the detection of sludge water layers, the automatic sludge water discharge system moves up and down within the filled part of the tank, driven by the suction unit.
- As soon as a layer of sludge water is detected, the suction unit initiates the sucking process until the layer is completely eliminated. This process is automatically repeated in each layer of sludge detected.
- Once the entire tank has been assessed, the suction unit returns to its default waiting position until the next manual, automatic or remote start is initiated.
- At the heart of the automatic sludge water discharge system is the suction unit that consists of a submerged pump and a sludge water sensor. The suction unit can be driven up and down within the tank by a stainless-steel hoist.
Principles of measurement
- The ultrasonic measuring principle of the sludge water sensor ensures long-term cleaning and maintenance-free operation.
- Due to the colour - independence, sludge water density of all kinds can be reliably detected.
- The sludge water detection is carried out via a freely adjustable density threshold value, which is variable over the course of the day.
- Depending on the tank design and the customer requirements, there is some flexibility in how the control unit is attached to the tank.
- With highly visible status lights and intuitive function buttons for the most important system functions, the control unit is quick and convenient to use.
- The touchscreen version shows information on:
- the program sequence
- the plant parameter settings
- maintenance data
- statistical data on run-times and quantity of water discharged
- graphical profile evaluation of the sludge water density distribution in the tank.
- Due to the flexibility of the design, the unit can be adapted to fit almost any type of tank.
- The covered gearbox is attached at a height which allows easy access for maintenance works.
- The freely swingable and extendable arm allows exact positioning of the suction unit.
- The attachment to the tank can be carried out with a stand or a clamp.